We need a high performing quality administrator to join our close knit, fun and hardworking team. The position is a fixed term/permanent part time position (12 hours) and is based in our Penrose office, with some flexibility in terms of working from home.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative and organisational support to the management team.
In general, your time will be split between :
- Supporting the Auckland Inorganic Reuse project manager with reporting; data collection/analysis and; general administration tasks (8 hours per week)
- Supporting the CRN Executive Officer with stakeholder engagment, data collection and general administration tasks (4 hours per week)
You will have:
- A passion for resource recovery and community enterprise.
- Excellent administration skills and a passion for working in a busy and varied role with multiple stakeholders
- Strong MS Office knowledge: Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- A proactive, flexible and adaptable nature
- Strong communication skills, problem solving ability and professionalism
- An ability to complete multiple administration support tasks
- The ability to learn new technology and skills
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The Community Recycling Network (CRN) is a national body that supports and represents community enterprises with a zero waste focus.
We have over 60 members spread across New Zealand. Our members are involved in a wide range of resource recovery and education for sustainability initiatives. Some examples are the nation-wide Paper for Trees schools recycling programme; Para kore – a project that aims to help Marae become zero waste; and Xtreme Zero Waste a community recycler based in Raglan. CRN members support one another with development advice and ideas, share programmes and resources and work together on training, mentoring, market development and capacity building. CRN aims to facilitate the growth of a strong nationwide network through events, projects and education.
Recently, much of CRN NZ’s focus has been in Auckland where the council’s waste plan includes the establishment of a region wide resource recovery network. CRN has been working there on a number of capability building projects, including the Auckland Inorganic Reuse (AIR) project in which we redistribute reusable items to community groups. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth and innovation, and our small team is growing.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you possess the skills for this role and would like to join the CRN team, please email your cover letter and CV to Sei Brown – Project manager email@example.com, with the reference Admin Position as the subject.
Closing Date: 5pm, Friday 08 April 2016
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.