CRN is an organisation representing Community Enterprises focused on Zero Waste with members from Kaitaia to Bluff.
Key objectives include:
- To speak with a cohesive voice on behalf of community at local, regional and central government levels
- To grow robust relationships with WasteMINZ, Ministry for the Environment and other key waste minimization stakeholders
- To foster partnerships between member organisations and local authorities and businesses working towards Zero Waste
- To provide development support and advice to member organisations particularly in terms of business advice, training, mentoring and market development
- To provide accessible networking opportunities and dissemination of information to all members
- To grow CRN membership (to find out more about membership click here)